Le Pirate Explorer
The purchase of any travel services offered by Le Pirate EXPLORER constitutes a contractual arrangement between you and Le Pirate EXPLORER, and represents your acceptance of Le Pirate EXPLORER Terms &Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms &Conditions prior to booking.
1. Payment method and transaction:
In order to confirm your booking on Explorer overnight cruises, a deposit is required.
This deposit is equal to 25% of the total amount of your booking.
Balance due upon arrival prior to boat departure.
Payment can be done through our secured payment link that will be send by e-mail (Visa or Mastercard) or bank transfer within Indonesia.
Until the deposit is received, the requested dates remains available for other bookings.
2. Refund and cancellation policy :
- If the booking is cancelled, from the client, more than 14 days before departure, a full refund will be provided (deducted from bank fees, if any)
- If the booking is cancelled, from the client, less than 14 days before departure, the amount of the deposit is kept as a cancelation charge.
- All refund is always deducted from bank fees.
2.1 : Conditions of departure for any SHARED CRUISES : Le Pirate has the right to offer a full refund and/or post-pone the original trip to a later date, in case there’s no minimum 2 cabins sold for the original planned departure date. Le Pirate will contact each guest, within a fair amount of time, in order to offer one of these 2 options.
3. No show :
- In case of No show with no notice, at the agreed time and meeting point, no refund will be provided and the booking will be cancelled.
- In case of late arrival, due to flight delay or any other transportation method, Le Pirate Explorer will depart at the planned time of departure. We invite our guest to contact us and Le Pirate will organize a speed boat to reach Le Pirate Explorer boat at their current location. Cost of the speed boat is at the charge of our guest. No compensation will be provided.
4. Le Pirate declines all responsibility in case of a cruise cancelation due a to force majeure event such as (but not limited to) extreme weather condition, pandemic, accidents, fog, strike, earthquake, volcano, tsunami, …The clients will not be entitled to any compensation for the loss of the tour.
If the tour is delayed by force majeure events, the clients will not be entitled to any compensation for the partial loss of the tour. Le Pirate Explorer will not refund or compensate the delayed time but will propose to extend the cruise upon availability of the Explorer boat.
In case of a technical reason cancelling the departure, delaying the departure more than 3 hours, or cancelling during the cruise, the client will be entitled to a refund proportional to the affected cruise cost and/or replacement solution that can still offer Le Pirate’s guests an equivalent experience (decision and appreciation up to the management and availabilities).
5. Park entrance fee is not included in the price and will be claimed at check-in.
6. Our company cannot be held accountable in any form for illness, accidents, or incident and their consequences that our clients undergo for the duration of the project.
7. Client must take out suitable travel insurance in order to take part in a tour organized by Le Pirate. Le Pirate doesn’t provide any insurance. Client is wholly responsible for arranging their insurance adequate cover for medical expenses arising through illness or accident during the trip and loss of holiday monies through cancellation and curtailment of the holiday for insurable reasons.
8. All departure and arrival time provided by the airline are estimates only. They may change due to air traffic control restrictions, weather conditions, operational or maintenance requirements. Le Pirate is not liable if there is any change to the flight schedule. Le Pirate is not responsible for any losses suffered if client delayed and misses any flight.
9. The date change of a cruise will be considered as a cancelation and a new booking will need to be made. The cancellation fees are applicable (see point number 2).
10. The original itinerary can be change at any time, following weather and tide conditions. This is at the discretion of the Captain and Le Pirate is not liable for any compensation in case of the original itinerary is not respected.
11. In case of technical difficulties prior to departure, Le Pirate is entitled to a half day of services with their technicians where the customer will be compensated for the time lost until departure.
12. Le pirate reserve the right to cancel a cruise, with no refund, of one or multiple clients if the crew or cruise director feel that the behavior or the health condition of one of multiple clients can impact the cruise and its safety.
13. Le Pirate is not liable in case of any damage or lost occurred to any belongings of the client.
14. Le Pirate will allocate the cabin number to each booking depending on the order of booking received (First in First served). Le Pirate will not accept special request for specific cabins.