Terms & Conditions :
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made on this website or from a third party agent. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a Booking. The Company enters into this Agreement as principal for Bookings made for the hotels it owns and as agent where a Booking is made for a hotel that it operates on behalf of the Hotel Owner. The booking confirmation will clearly state the identity of the Owner. In these Terms and Conditions the following definitions apply:
1. Definitions : “Company” or “we” means Le Pirate Beach Club. “Booking” means the booking for accommodation, functions and/or any other services or items made with us. “Contract” means the Booking and these Terms, and any other terms and conditions stated to apply to the Booking. “Hotel” means the premises for which your Booking is made. “Terms” means these terms and conditions. “Websites” means www.lepirate.com or any other website owned or operated by us relating to a Hotel from time to time. “GOVT TAX” means local government tax on goods and services.
2. Bookings : All Bookings at the Hotel are subject to these Terms. At the time of booking or at check-in, we will take your credit/debit card details and you authorise the use of this card for any sums that become owing to us. We shall also have the right to require full payment in advance or a deposit at the time of booking in certain circumstances or if the Booking includes the supply of certain items or services. No Booking shall be treated as confirmed until the details and/or payment/deposit described in this paragraph have been provided.
3. Charges : The prices displayed on the Websites are an average per night per room until a rate is selected. Any meals, service or GOVT TAXES (at the prevailing rate) are included only if specified. A minimum length of stay, deposit, cancellation charge and other conditions may apply to certain rates, as specified. Once a rate is selected on the Websites, the total for your requested stay shall be displayed on the reservation summary. Prices shall be charged in the local currency of the Hotel and any currency conversion facility is provided as an approximation tool only, please refer to the Currency Disclaimer for more details. The GOVT TAXES breakdown shown is indicative based on the current rate of TAX, and the expected TAX treatment of the goods or services. GOVT TAX will be payable at the prevailing rate applicable at the tax point of the invoice or Booking confirmation issued, and may change depending on the actual rate and the GOVT TAX treatment of the goods and services purchased at that date. Price lists for additional items, such as restaurant meals and room service, are on display at relevant locations within the Hotel and are available on request.
4. Check-in/ Check-out : Requirements In the interests of security and to prevent fraud, at the time of check-in, guests may be required to confirm their identity by providing their booking reference; their passport/identity card/driving licence and a valid credit or debit card which will be swiped in the presence of the card holder. These records will be kept for at least 12 months and may be disclosed or made available for inspection by any police officer or as otherwise required by applicable law in connection with the prevention or investigation of crime. The information above may be requested for each member of your party over the age of 16 and we reserve the right to refuse entry to persons who cannot provide the information set out above. Unless otherwise stated on the booking confirmation, Guests may check-in at any time from 2.00 p.m. on the scheduled day of arrival. All rooms that have been secured by credit/debit card or prepaid at the time of booking will he held until 08:00 pm on the scheduled day of arrival unless otherwise agreed directly with the Hotel. Any non-secured reservation will be held until 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival at which time we will be entitled to re-let the room, unless the guest has notified the hotel of a late arrival. On the day of departure we kindly ask all guests to vacate their rooms by 11.00 am (unless a later departure is stated as part of your Booking). Late check-out after this time can be requested subject to availability and will be charged at an hourly rate at the discretion of the Hotel. Rooms are subject to maximum occupancy rules set by the Hotel. If you would like further details please contact the Company or the Hotel.
5. Payment : We accept the following methods of payment: credit cards: MasterCard or Visa. For advance purchase rates the card you booked with must be presented on arrival, along with the appropriate ID. At the time of check-in we will authorise the accommodation charges (room rate, GOVT TAXES and any service charge) and anticipated incidentals for the duration of your stay against your credit. We may also choose to accept a deposit in place of payment card authorisation by another valid form of payment. During your stay the Hotel’s system will calculate the incidentals charged to your room on a daily basis. If the cost of those incidentals exceed the authorisation taken on check-in, further authorisation will automatically be requested and if such authorisation is not available, we may request another method of settlement or a deposit to be provided, failing which we reserve the right to restrict access to your room. All outstanding charges must be paid for in full on check-out from the Hotel. If the outstanding charges do not exceed the authorisation taken on check-in, the authorisation for the amount not utilised will be released, however, we cannot control how long it takes for your bank to effect such release. If staying for multiple nights at the Hotel we may require you to make payment for any outstanding charges on a more frequent basis during your stay.
6. Cancellation Policy and No Shows : The cancellation policy varies according to the rate that is booked (all refund must be minus less bank fees). – A cancellation 14 days or more prior to check-in : No charge – A cancellation within 14 days : 50% of the total booking amount will be charged. – A cancellation within 5 days prior to check-in : 100% of the total booking amount will be charged. – No show : 100% of the total booking amount will be charged. – Early Check-out : 100% of the total booking amount will be charged. – Boat ticket prepayment will never be refunded.
7. Changes or Cancellation by the Company : Very occasionally we may need to cancel your Booking. In such circumstances you will be given a full refund but we shall have no further liability to you arising out of such cancellation. We will, however, use reasonable endeavours to try and re-locate any confirmed Booking cancelled by us to an alternative location similar in standard to the Hotel. Your booking is for a class of room in the Hotel and does not guarantee that you will be able to stay in a specific room or in the same room for the duration of your stay. If you have indicated a preference for a particular room facility on the Website, we will use our reasonable efforts to honour this preference. However, we may need to allocate an alternative room to you for operational or safety reasons. If we need to move you to a different room during your booking for which a lower rate is available than the rate you booked at, we will refund you the difference in the rates.
8. Damage : We reserve the right and you hereby authorise us to charge your credit or debit card for any damage incurred to your room or the Hotel during your stay (including without limitation specialist cleaning) or for any items that are missing when you leave.
9. Leisure/activities/transport : At certain times, facilities may become unavailable due to maintenance, adverse weather conditions or other reasons beyond our control. We will attempt to keep all Hotel guests informed of these circumstances however this may not always be possible. If any facility is a significant reason for your choice of Hotel, we would advise you to check directly with the Hotel in advance of arrival. The Hotel will be not responsible in case of your boat, flight, car or any other transportation, who supposed to bring you to the hotel, is cancelled due to any adverse weather conditions, maintenance or other reasons beyond our control. No refund will be applied in that scenario.
10. Hotel Events : Please be aware that at certain times throughout the year some of our hotels may host events and/or parties, which you may feel would be an intrusion on your break. Please contact the Hotel directly in advance of your stay for further information.
11. Guest Behaviour : Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with Company procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the Hotel, its employees and guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the Hotel, or cause offence to other guests or our members of staff. We reserve the right to refuse accomodation or services or remove you and members of your party from the Hotel if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached. Where this is the case shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
12. No Smoking : Guests are not permitted to smoke in rooms.
13. Children : All children (a person under 16 years of age) staying at the Hotel must be accompanied by an adult and must be supervised by an adult at all times.
14. Pets Guide dogs : are accepted with prior arrangement, and other dogs may be accepted at the Company’s discretion, but otherwise no pets are allowed at the Hotel.
15. Force Majeure : The Company accepts no liability and will not pay any compensation where the performance of its obligations is prevented or affected directly or indirectly by or as a result of force majeure or any circumstances beyond its reasonable control including, but not limited to, flood, earthquake, extreme adverse weather conditions, natural disasters, other acts of God, acts of terrorism, fire or failure of electric power, gas, water, or other utility service, plant machinery, computers, vehicles or any collapse of building structures.
16. Limitation of Liability : The company will not be responsible for any missing or damages material or merchandise, items or articles regardless of value, lets in the accommodation, anywhere in the hotel’s property area, during transfers to and from the hotel, during activities, at any time. It is the guest responsibility to assume the liability for any such loss, theft or damage. The company recommend the guest to subscribe a personal travel insurance who may cover it
17. Web Site Information : While all reasonable efforts have been taken to ensure the accuracy of information on the Websites, the Company does not accept responsibility for errors or omissions and reserve the right to amend, cancel or vary any of the arrangements featured on the Websites without notice. Please note that in certain circumstances, generic photographic images have been used to represent the general style of a particular product or hotel. The content of the Websites is the copyright of the Company, and may not be copied, reproduced, published, distributed or amended for any other purpose without our prior written consent. Trade marks used on the Websites are the property of the respective owners. Hyperlinks to third party websites are provided for your convenience. We cannot accept responsibility for the content or use of third party sites. The Websites are operated by the Company.