Glamping Sweet Backstage
For those who prefer to spoil themselves in paradise. These rooms are spacious and with additional amenities, designed with Private Bathroom to offer the finest island escape
Note : The only difference is that the back stage is set 10 meters behind the glamping sweet beach front.
Snorkeling, canoe, tennis table, board games
01:00 pm & 11:00 am
ABOUT LE PIRATE ISLAND
- Staying in Le Pirate Island may not suit every traveler’s expectation
- 3/4G signal is unreliable and unpredictable
- The island is powered by a solar system. no noisy generator. (Hair dryers and water boilers not allowed)
- The beach huts have a shared bathroom (male and female). The Glamping suites have their own private bathroom.
- No AC, no fans. Only natural crossed ventilation. This is true Glamping
- Le Pirate Island restaurant is the only one in the Island. No village, no shops…Your island!
All bookings are room only and include breakfast, mineral water, coffee, tea, beach ball games, transfers to and from Labuan Bajo on a fixed schedule (one departure / day) and Government taxes and service charge.
On your arrival, you should not miss on booking the “Island Club” package which includes breakfast , buffet lunch, a 3 courses set dinner and unlimited access to our marine activities (snorkeling and canoeing) valued @ 285k / person
MEALS, DRINKS & MARINE ACTIVITIES
Because Le Pirate Island has limited storage, electrical power and kitchen facilities, we have developed a great menu suited to this challenging environment. Our famous buffet lunch is valued @ 150k and the 3 courses set Dinner @ 170k. Vegetarians meals are available on pre – order.
The A La Carte menu is available between 10:00 and 11:30 am and between 2:30 and 05:00 pm. Happy hours between 04:00 and 07:00 pm. Renting the snorkeling equipment is charged 50k / hour and the canoe is yours for 150k / hour.
By processing your booking, you have read and agreed with our following terms and conditions