Minimum 4 Pax for Departure
Sharing Boat with Other Guests
Children under 16 years old are not accepted on shared cruise
For larger groups please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Breakfast on board, morning trek in Padar, swimming, snorkeling and lunch in Pink Beach, visit and trek to Komodo Park
06:00 am to 06:00 pm
ABOUT OUR EXPLORER BOATS
Each Explorer is manned by a team of 4 crew (Captain, Cruise supervisor, Cook, and crew). Maximum guests capacity is 10 pax in 5 tented cabins on the upper deck and a shared bathroom, open sofa lounge, deck hammocks, and bean bags on the main deck. Electricity is supplied by a solar power system for lights, sound systems and to charge your HP and Laptop batteries. (No hairdryer please !) Activities onboard with a movie night and Board games.
PAYMENT METHOD AND REFUND / CANCELATION POLICY
In order to confirm your explorer overnight cruise a 10% non refundable deposit is required within 14 days from receiving this email. A 25% progress payment is required 30 days before your cruise departure. This payment of 25% is refundable if you cancel your cruise 14 days before your cruise departure. (You can also reschedule your cruise until 14 days from departure). The balance of 65% is due 13 days before your cruise departure which is non refundable.
- This itinerary is subject to last-minute changes, according to the weather and tide conditions to insure the safest cruise.
- Please bring sun protection (hats, sunglasses, sunblock +50, and moisturizer)
- Fishing is strictly not allowed in the National park.
- Drone flights in the National park are prohibited unless applying for a permit before departure. (Please give us an early notice to apply for the permit before the cruise)
- Being in physical contact with marine life (fishes, turtles, coral) land animals, taking home coral or sand, and littering the marine and land environments are strictly prohibited by the park authorities.
- Children under 16 years old are not accepted on shared cruise
- All meals, morning and afternoon snacks, tea, coffee, and drinking water
- Snorkeling equipment & life /swim jackets
- Towels & linens, soap, and shampoo
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED
- Drinks such as beer, wine, soft drinks & spirits are available onboard (to be paid at the end of the cruise)
- Accommodation before and after the trip
- Crew gratitude (Tipping):. Tips reflect your appreciation for the good service and experience provided by our local crew during the cruise.
- Travel insurance to cover any flight delays or unforeseen circumstances out of our control. Le Pirate recommends you to purchase a travel insurance before joining the trip.
- Pick-up/drop off from/to the airport / Hotels (can be arranged on request)
- Flight ticket to/from Labuan Bajo
- National Park Fees and trekking tour guides approximately IDR 550.000/pax/day/normal day and approximately IDR 750.000/pax/day/sunday and public holiday (75% up), please check the Government statement HERE
By processing your booking you have read and agreed with our following terms and conditions https://lepirate.com/terms-conditions/