LE PIRATE EXPLORER
The purchase of any travel services offered by Le Pirate EXPLORER constitutes a contractual arrangement between you and Le Pirate EXPLORER, and represents your acceptance of Le Pirate EXPLORER Terms & Conditions set out herein. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand these Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
1. Payment method and transaction :
In order to confirm your booking on Explorer overnight cruises, a full prepayment is required at least 60 days before departure. A 50% payment, of the total amount, is mandatory to confirm your booking if it’s made more than 60 days before departure.
Payment can be done through our secured payment link that will be send by e-mail (Visa or Mastercard) or bank transfer within Indonesia.
Until the payment is received, the requested dates remains available for other bookings.
1.1 In case of, 60 days or less before departure, only the deposit is paid, Le Pirate is entitled to cancel the booking, keep the deposit and sell the cruise to another request.
2. Refund and cancellation policy :
– If the booking is cancelled, from the client, more than 60 days before departure, a full refund will be provided
– If the booking is cancelled, from the client, 30 days or more before departure, but less than 60 days before departure, 50% of the total amount will be refunded
– If the booking is cancelled, from the client, less than 30 days before departure, no refund will be provided
– All refund must be minus less bank fees
2.1 : Conditions of departure for any SHARED CRUISES : Le Pirate has the right to offer a full refund and/or post-pone the original trip to a later date, in case there’s no minimum 3 cabins sold for the original planned departure date. Le Pirate will contact each guest, within a fair amount of time, in order to offer one of these 2 options.
3. No show :
– In case of No show with no notice, at the agreed time and meeting point, no refund will be provided and the cruise will be cancelled.
– In case of late arrival, due to flight delay or any other transportation method, and if case the guest informed Le Pirate of the late arrival, Le Pirate Explorer will wait a maximum of 2 hours (Charter boat only). The itinerary might be modified and is at the discretion of the Captain. No compensation will be provided.
4. Le Pirate declines all responsibility in case of a cruise cancelation due a to force majeure event such as (but not limited to) extreme weather condition, accidents, fog, strike, earthquake, volcano, tsunami, …The clients will not be entitled to any compensation for the loss of the tour.
If the tour is delayed by force majeure events, The clients will not be entitled to any compensation for the partial loss of the tour. Le Pirate Explorer will not refund or compensate the delayed time but will propose to extend the cruise upon availability of the Explorer boat.
In case of a technical reason cancelling the departure, delaying the departure more than 3 hours, or cancelling during the cruise, the client will be entitled to a refund proportional to the affected cruise cost and/or replacement solution that can still offer Le Pirate’s guests an equivalent experience (decision and appreciation up to the management and availabilities).
5. Park entrance fee is not included in the price and will be claimed at check-in.
6. Our company cannot be held accountable in any form for illness, accidents, or incident and their consequences that our clients undergo for the duration of the project.
7. Client must take out suitable travel insurance in order to take part in a tour organised by Le Pirate. Le Pirate doesn’t provide any insurance. Client is wholly responsible for arranging their insurance adequate cover for medical expenses arising through illness or accident during the trip and loss of holiday monies through cancellation and curtailment of the holiday for insurable reasons.
8. All departure and arrival time provided by the airline are estimates only. They may change due to air traffic control restrictions, weather conditions, operational or maintenance requirements. Le Pirate is not liable if there is any change to the flight schedule. Le Pirate is not responsible for any losses suffered if client delayed and misses any flight.
9. The date change of a cruise will be considered as a cancelation and a new booking will need to be made. The cancellation fees are applicable (see point number 2).
10. The original itinerary can be change at any time, following weather and tide conditions. This is at the discretion of the Captain and Le Pirate is not liable for any compensation in case of the original itinerary is not respected.
11. In case of technical difficulties prior to departure, Le Pirate is entitled to a half day of services with their technicians where the customer will be compensated for the time lost until departure.
12. Le pirate reserve the right to cancel a cruise, with no refund, of one or multiple clients if the crew or cruise director feel that the behaviour or the health condition of one of multiple clients can impact the cruise and it’s safety.
13. Le Pirate is not liable in case of any damage or lost occurred to any belongings of the client.